A warm welcome to our homepage!
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our practice. We are dedicated to providing most advanced urologic care for men, women and children. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, innovative care by offering the best and newest treatment modalities to improve your health and quality of life.
As a board certified Urologist since 2015 and member of the European Board of Urology, I am dedicated to medical excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of problems affecting the male and female urinary tract, and the male reproductive system.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of care, utilizing the latest, clinically-proven techniques to diagnosis and treat a wide variety of urological disorders.
Our range of services covers the entire modern standard urological practice concerning both adults und childern, tumor aftercare, cancer screening, sexual dysfuntion und infertility.
Below is a list of urological procedures commonly performed:
- Flexible Cystoscopy
- UroLift® System minimally invasive surgery for prostate hyperplasia
- Ureteral splinting, splint removal and replacement
- Ureter and kidney stone removal (URS with rigid or flexible endoscope) or stone fragmentation with shock waves (ESWL)
- Removal of bladder tumors or other pathological changes through endoscopic operations (Transurethral resection of the bladder, taking biopsies from tumors of the upper urinary tract)
- Treatment of bladder emptying disorders due to urethral narrowing or enlargement of the prostate
- Removal of bladder stones
- Man sterilisation (vasectomy)
- Surgical removal of genital warts
- Hydrocoele and Epididymal Cyst Repair
- Testicle removal by testicular tumor (orchiectomy)
- Epididymis removal
- Ultrasound-controlled biospie of the prostate
Our office is open Monday through Friday as per the schedule list below. Every effort is made to see our patients during daytime hours, we will do our best to accommodate you.
Booking an appointment is essential to ensuring all patients receive the time they require for quality medical care.
Please give us a call, book an appointment online or fill out the form below with your contact details for an appointment. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please bring your health insurance identification card as well as complete list of all of your medications, if any, as well as the strength and dose of each one.
Once again, we would like to thank you for choosing us as your health care provider.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays:
8:00 am to 13:30 pm
8:00 am to 12:30 pm